Woman's Club of Cayce
P.O. Box 4273
Cayce, SC 29171
- Clubhouse Rentals
- Yearly Scholarship High School Student
- Support GOD'S Helping Hands
- Support Cancer Patient's with Care Caps
- Support Community With Books/Library
Fundraisers We Support
- GOD'S Helping Hands
- Cayce West Columbia Library
- Lexington County Foster Children
Hours of OperationWe offer rentals 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Brief History of The Woman’s Club of Cayce
The Woman’s Club of Cayce was organized in the spring of 1937 in the home of Mrs. S. K. Abbott. There were 13 charter members. In 1939, the Guingard Family donated the land on which the clubhouse now stands - 701 Oakland Avenue. The building was erected in 1940 and has been renovated several times without changing the original architecture of the building. The Clubhouse has served as a community center through the years, sponsoring various functions, providing monetary assistance to worthy causes, and actively seeking to meet community needs.
One of the Club’s outstanding accomplishments was the establishment of what is currently the Cayce-West Columbia Library in 1949. While we contribute to many worthy causes, at the present we provide scholarships to deserving students, continue support of the library, and support several Christmas in Cayce events. The history of our organization attests to the positive and nurturing role our club has played in achieving goals of unity and service, growth, and progress within our community.
The Woman’s Club of Cayce meets on the second Tuesday of each month during the months of September through May. The meeting begins with refreshments and fellowship at 5:15 p.m. with the business meeting beginning at 5:30 p.m.